BLOOD WORK PAUL AND RITA DANCING MICHELLE AND MIKE

We started the day by going to the blood drawing place.  They had no issues with our script or our insurance.  We'll see how it turns out.

Rita came to give dance lessons.  She brought Paul with her and it was a successful lesson.  I just escaped to my room.  It was good to see them both.

I slept in my chair most of the afternoon.  I think the blood draw left me very tired.

We had stone crab on the patio and Mike and Michelle visited after we were done.  We have a date to have stone crab with them.  As always the supper was good and the visit was good.  Only bad thing was the dried out lima beans I tried.  I threw the rest of the frozen bag away.

A couple more Heartland tonight.  Ty ends up going to Mongolia to save the Gobi bears.  I could not leave a pregnant wife, but I get the dedication of both of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homosassa Park and Grumpy Gators

BROOKSVILLE ART SHOW AND CHILI

TRIP TO ST SIMON'S ISLAND IN GEORGIA