DAY TWO

I woke up at 3 am and went out on the patio.  It was cool, but my shell was enough to make it comfortable.  I could not sleep even when I went back to bed and so I'm tired.  I got a bit more sleep around 5 am to 6 or so.
The coffee was good and I made tea for iced tea.
We have a bunch of errands today.
E's car shifter lost a part which we finally found.  She slipped it back in and it seemed to run okay.
I took the recumbent for two turns around the circle.  The hill is a challenge, but gradually my legs will work up to it. I have been sedentary too long.
We watched a movie together last night.  TCM

I know I have seen it before, but it was good anyway.
Lots of landscape activity this morning.  It was pretty noisy.  I talked to Suzanne next door who was trimming her bushes and Carol and crew were walking the neighborhood inspecting.

Peter called to talk over plans for going to England to see this girl he sings with on line.  Pretty ambitious, but he likes her and she will show him around. Fine to see him dreaming dreams again.  He applies for a passport this week.

We are so lucky to be here, and to be starting a new travel adventure.  So far, so good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homosassa Park and Grumpy Gators

BROOKSVILLE ART SHOW AND CHILI

TRIP TO ST SIMON'S ISLAND IN GEORGIA