Elizabeth with eye issues



 Elizabeth has trouble with the cataract eye today.  It comes and goes.  So, we just stayed home.  I rode the recumbent, swept the patio, planned some more food in Blackhawk,  practiced a bit of VP, and we had a midday dinner of pork loim, red potatoes, and peas all cooked by Elizabeth. The biking went well, but the hill is still a struggle.  I went down the other way today as well. 

My stout order arrived today and is being chilled for a later taste.  The order to Denver is supposed to arrive tomorrow.  

I can't hook up the internet radio to WRVO for some reason.  Today I heard a bit of news while exercising  from an upstate station.  I did not catch the source. Just as good, I guess.  As long as I don't have to listen to Chartok, I'm contented.  Nine days left in Florida before we fly again. .

The biking w 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homosassa Park and Grumpy Gators

BROOKSVILLE ART SHOW AND CHILI

TRIP TO ST SIMON'S ISLAND IN GEORGIA