JAN AND JERRY VISIT


Jan and Jerry drove up from south Florida for a fine visit on the deck.  We served shrimp and then some spaghetti with my homemade sauce.  Seemed to be good.

Michelle brought over some of her chocolate covered expresso beans, and they made a good dessert.

We had a usual visit.  We talked about family and some old friends.  I learned John Robello died.  Too bad.  Such a fine fellow.

They had not seen our house before and were impressed with how well it was constructed.  This was good to hear because Jerry knows much about house construction.

Later I had a bit of left over pork loin with green peppers as my Mom used to cook pork.  She did not add turmeric, however.  I did.

We watched a couple more Heartland episodes.  

I've been tired and unhappy most of the day.  Perhaps tomorrow will be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homosassa Park and Grumpy Gators

BROOKSVILLE ART SHOW AND CHILI

TRIP TO ST SIMON'S ISLAND IN GEORGIA