LAST DAY FOR A FEW WEEKS

 Tomorrow we are off to Denver to see Reid. We are there a week, with me taking a side few days to Blackhawk to give Eliz quality time with Reid.

From Denver I'll go to Vegas, and I already have Chris and Val picking me up from the Airport and feeding me Easter dinner.  I'll see their new one, Dorothy Gayle and have a grand visit. They were as welcoming and excited as they always are.  Great kids.

Mike came and we told stories in the driveway.  Many of them were about the difficulty of women sometimes acting inappropriately.    He is especially attractive to women.

I did some laundry and most of the packing.  Just a few things to remember tomorrow.  We are checked in, but I'll get a wheelchair at Tampa, so we will be able to board first.

Driveway gathering tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homosassa Park and Grumpy Gators

BROOKSVILLE ART SHOW AND CHILI

TRIP TO ST SIMON'S ISLAND IN GEORGIA