MIKE MICHELLE JANE DOUG

An amazing time tonight eating shrimp and stone crab, Michelle's lemon cookies, drinking beer and telling travel stories.  Incredible really where these folks have been.
Jane made a fantastic salad.  
I liked Doug better than ever before.  He just seemed more relaxed and fun.  He is quite a guy, a woodsman from Maine.

I did some packing today.  I have to finish up tomorrow.  Then we are off to Denver to see little Reid.  Very exciting.

Amazon delivered the last of our expectations today,  a huge box of salt free potato chips.

We talked to Keith and it was a fine talk.  They may visit this summer.  
I listened to Frank's album of Covers again while I packed.  Great stuff.

We watched two more episodes of Heartland and they were good.  I'll be happy when Ty is home from Mongolia.  

I studied video poker again and did okay, but not as well as I have done.  I also planned a bit around Vegas dining.  It should be pretty easy to get enough to eat.
Blackhawk will be harder, but I'll carry in some food and that should get me over.  It is only four days there, and I want one to be at Monarch and one at Gilpin's Lucille Malone's.  So, I won't really need too much in the room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homosassa Park and Grumpy Gators

BROOKSVILLE ART SHOW AND CHILI

TRIP TO ST SIMON'S ISLAND IN GEORGIA