PARTY IN THE DRIVEWAY

 Mike and Michelle gave us a tour of their motor home.  It takes up their entire driveway, so it can't stay long.  I guess it goes tomorrow.

So we had the St Pat's party on our patio.  In attendance: Mike and Michelle, Dick and Patty, Denise, Jane, the woman who sold this place to us.  Good gathering.

We cooked up some shrimp that we bought earlier today.  Well, actually the woman gave them to us because she had so few of what we had come for, and not enough of these.  We may go back tomorrow for a piece of fish and some shrimp on a good deal that came from the Gulf.  

Dick was more friendly to me than he has been sometimes at prior parties.  I really thought that in some ways I had offended him, but he was fine with me, and whatever it was, it isn't now.

For supper I cooked up some lamb and eggs and had some rye crisp with it.  I had a Claushauser as well.  My Athletic stout comes tomorrow.  

We watched Heartland on the television.  We had not seen it since a couple years back when we were in the house in Inverness.  Great to have it to watch as we both like it.  Still well written.

Earlier we did take a stab at Publix, but Eliz was very uncomfortable there and I could not do much shopping.  We got just a few things.   It was crowded, but most people were masked.  I felt fine.  They had no decent fish, however.  Perhaps we'll also go down to Shelly's tomorrow or at least to Charlie's.  I'm craving fish.

The weather is grand.  My back has ceased itching.  My legs seem some better.  I did not ride the recumbent bike today, but I did put in the flags.  

I've been eating a bit less.  Breakfast was lettuce and peppers, and it was very good.  

Peter is planning on getting a passport and dreaming of going to England to see a girl he met online and sings with.  Seems a grand plan for him.

I ordered some body powder and another mustache trimmer, and they should be here soon.  I got Weber's mustard today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homosassa Park and Grumpy Gators

BROOKSVILLE ART SHOW AND CHILI

TRIP TO ST SIMON'S ISLAND IN GEORGIA