TAMPA TO DENVER. FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH REID

I had a breakfast of stone crab and shrimp, and Mike took us to the airport.  The flight was full, but fully masked.  We were the only ones with face shields, however, and they seemed to work fine.

I did take a wheel chair, but I sat near the front.  It worked pretty well.  The flight attendant sent me back once and I could not use the bathroom.  Soon after a young boy went, and I followed him.  The seat belt signs were still on, but the attendant passed me doing drinks.  

Drinks were coke, diet coke, 7 up, or water.  You signaled the server with one to four fingers.

It was a short flight and plenty for me.  


Cory and Katie and Reid were waiting for us after out 8 minute walk.  Nice weather here.  Cool, but sunny and comfortable. 

Reid was even more fun than we had anticipated.  I sang a la la song to her and held her for a bit.  So grand to see her and be here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homosassa Park and Grumpy Gators

BROOKSVILLE ART SHOW AND CHILI

TRIP TO ST SIMON'S ISLAND IN GEORGIA