WINDING DOWN THE SEASON

 We had a driveway party at Mike and Michelle's, but did not go dancing this week.  Last week we went to the Moose for the last of Solid Gold



Chuck and Kay thought they were photo bombing, but it turned out a good shot.

I'm enjoying the leaves on the patio while everyone else is complaining.  I tried to capture some of it.



We took neighbor Ron to Seafood Seller's to wish him a good journey to California next week.

The oysters were delicious and cheap as a BOGO.  The seafood chowder was a real treat.  For dessert we had beignets as they serve in New Orleans.

Tonight we had take out from the Thai place we have recently found in Beverly Hills.  It was delicious.  My second duck dish there and the spices are just wonderfully complicated.

Peter had a heart ablation today and all went very well in spite of an earthquake while he was under.  He had some pain with sutures and is resting at home.  Good to have that over.

Mike and Michelle stopped for a quick coffee at breakfast time.  It was a cool day and I wore my winter coat and a warm hat.

Peter sent some Burden Lake photos.




Note there is a nice snowfall, but the lake is still all water.  This year it never really froze well.  Eileen said there was one ice fisherman once on 3rd lake, and he should probably not have been there.

I ate up the last of the ham that Em gave us left over from Easter.  It satisfied my craving for ham.

Using McKormick's brown gravy mix I juiced up some old pork stew from the freezer and it tasted fine.  I just added garlic powder and black pepper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homosassa Park and Grumpy Gators

BROOKSVILLE ART SHOW AND CHILI

TRIP TO ST SIMON'S ISLAND IN GEORGIA